Follow Me

Monday, February 13, 2012

Interactive iPad book for kids - Elfishki and The Giant Cake Review


I received Elfishki and The Giant Cake iPad app to try and review for all of you!
I am so excited about this product and so will you! I is a fun interactive game and stories that the kids with...LOVE....trust me I'm not a kid and I think it is great! The bright fun colors and eye catching characters are wonderful. The animation is so much fun will keep the kids busy for hours. Make sure your batteries are charged ....lol  
I think this is a well designed and fun filled for kids. So go check it out let me know what you think!!
Enjoy


Elfishki and the Giant Cake
an interactive iPad book

Interactive iPad Book for kids ages 5 to 9


Elfizz was an owner of a gloomy restaurant named Chest of Ghosts where the staff were eager-to-please ghosts. On the opposite side of the square was a bakery, Gingerbread Nook, run by a pretty, plump Elfishki lady called Maggie. The two were at odds with each other until one day they had to work side by side...

Description:


Once upon a time, on the beautiful Rainbow Island in the middle of the Sparkling Sea lived magical little people called Elfishki. 

Some of them could fly like butterflies and some could swim like mermaids. They shared the island with animals who could speak and trees who did not talk, but understood everything. All in all, this was a place where miracles happened every day. 

Elfizz was an owner of a gloomy restaurant named Chest of Ghosts where the staff was eager to please ghosts. On the opposite side of the square was a bakery, Gingerbread Nook, run by a pretty plump Elfishki lady called Maggie. The two were at odds with each other until one day they had to work side by side... 

 www.elfishki.com (where you can many more of our stories, artwork and videos)













"interactive books" I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
submit to reddit

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...