Follow Me

Monday, February 13, 2012

Elegant Chicken With Gravy Recipe


Elegant Chicken With Gravy

Today I wanted to may something new in my slow cooker. I have a great
Slow cooker recipe book called Fix-it and Forget it recipes for entertaining.
That is where the recipe I am sharing came from but I changed a few things.
So this is my Elegant Chicken With Gravy recipe.

1- bag 2.5 lb bag of frozen Perdue Chicken Tenderloins
1- 10.5oz Walmart Cream of Mushroom soup
1-Pack of Broccoli Soup
1-Cup of Light Cream
1-Cup of Water
1-Bunch of Fresh Broccoli
1-Italian Dressing for marinating


1. Marinate the chicken in the dressing for aleast an hour
2. In a saucepan put the soup mix, cream, and water heat up until it
    will mix together.
3 Combine in the slower cooker the soup from the saucepan and the can
    of mushroom soup.
4. I added as much Broccoli as I wanted to the soup mix. I used the
    the stems and the crowns. I just chopped up the stem in small pieces.
    Mix it together and then I added garlic and onions because I love them
    and add them to everything.
5. Then I placed the chicken on top.
6. Cover. Cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 6 hours, or until
    chicken is tender but not dry.

Serve over rice or noodles.


recipes,slow cooker,chicken 8SFYCBBRYQTC
submit to reddit

8 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...