Follow Me

Friday, February 17, 2012

Hilarious Irish T-Shirts Review



Funny Irish T-shirts for St Patrick's Day


Today I received my I'm Irish! Do I get a Free BEER!? T shirt for review. Let me first say both of my young adult daughters and my husband all want this t shirt. OOHhh is that for ME????? In this area St Patrick's Day is a big deal because the Holyoke St. Patrick's Day Parade.
        The t shirt itself is a Hanes Tagless 100 % cotton good quality t shirt it is a wonderful kelly green color. It came just like the picture shown. The website has tons of other funny t shirts. I would say the are only for adults.  There website says....
"Wear Foul Mouth Funny Irish T Shirts For St. Patrick’s Day"
There are standard Irish t shirts and then there are Foul Mouth Shirts. If you really want to turn heads with your own special brand of wearing o’ the green, our collection won’t disappoint. In fact, our funny t-shirts are practically guaranteed to get you thrown out of any politically correct establishments.

So I would say A+ for this t shirt in my book go ahead check it out and bring a little more fun to you St. Patty's Day!

"FUNNY IRISH T-SHIRTS"
http://www.foulmouthshirts.com/irish-t-shirts.htm

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...