Follow Me

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Blog Link Dancing Tuesday!!

Link Dancing Tuesday!!

My Link button is on my home page!


Would you like to dance with me? Spin on over to my blog and join the Link dancing Tuesdays and we can dance together while we meet new friends, followers, and blogs.
Please enter your site name and project description to the "name" space on this form.
Here are the rules just to make sure we are all playing fair:
1. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
2. Grab our party button so everyone can get in on the fun.
3. Please do not add links that promote other giveaways, link parties or online shops.
I would appreciate if you would copy my button into your blog and please be kind and leave me a comment. Everyone likes to have visitors and comments.
I will pick one link each week to be featured on my blog.I will send you a email if you are chosen.If you are featured or have been featured in the past please grab a Featured Button and add it to your blog.
By entering your link, you are giving me permission to use any part of your post including pictures in a spotlight
(Proper credit and links will be given to you, of course!)

Come and check it out!!!!
http://conniemfink.blogspot.com/p/blog-link-dancing-tuesday.html
submit to reddit

3 comments:

  1. Fun link up! I'm now following from the February blog hop. Feel free to follow back at www.dandygiveaway.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend referred me to your website. Thanks for the resources.
    My web page : Maternity Clothes Australia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...