Follow Me

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Best Clutter Cures My Take On Pinterest Ideas

Don't sweat the small stuff; organize it. These fixes, using a few secretly brilliant household staples, will keep your life (and brain) in working order.
I will keep adding to this as I find new things to try



#1 -Spice Rack

I'm so excited I first saw this on Pinterest now it's my try!

A couple days ago while out for a walk with my husband, someone put some FREE stuff out at the road. Lol I was so excited to see a spice rack. Our course my husband thought I was crazy. I couldn't wait to get home and get to work. There was a few jars missing but that's ok I will just keep my eyes open for more.
Finally, a spot for beads, sequins, and all that other rainy-day lifesaving stuff. Now somebody pass the googly eyes, please!
 


1) This is what it looked like before I started.

2) Soaked them in soapy hot water, and than sprayed them with bleach cleaner to make sure they were nice and clean.


3) Next I wanted to cover up the spice names, so I glued ribbon over it to cover it up and add a little color.
4) Now I added all my goodies. I used it for buttons,sequin,rhinestones and jems.





It is such a great idea so glad I saw it on Pinterest!






So ideas for a spice rack:

Separate your nuts and bolts. And nails. And screws. Or, if you have furniture you assembled yourself, organize containers by item (coffee table, bedroom armoire, etc.) in case they need a quick fix.


A simpler, happier office. Get rid of the separate boxes of pushpins, rubber bands, labels, paper clips — doesn't a clean desk feel so nice





found on Pinterest and at:
http://www.redbookmag.com/recipes-home/tips-advice/home-organizers?src=nl&mag=rbk&list=nl_rnl_clo_non_071911_home-organizers&kw=ist#slide-1
tags Home Organizers - Creative Storage Ideas - Redbook 
submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...