Follow Me

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

16 Repurposed and Recycled Books

Found this blog tonight that I love and want to share. You have to go to the blog to see them all but I have one to share with you.
She celebrates design and decor in the spirit of ReCycle, RePurpose, and ReLove.

http://bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com/2011/08/read-it-and-weep-16-repurposed-and.html

Read It and Weep - 16 Repurposed and Recycled Books
Okay, just shoot me now and put me out of my misery! Will I never achieve such creative genius as this? Time to read it and weep...not the ugly cry - it's a happy sob (sigh)! Oh what some people can do with a recycled book or two.

You might remember these perfect little repurposed book shelves that I featured in the Repurposed DIY for Everyone post. Definitely a showstopper

#books#ideaas#crafts#recycle
submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...